Current Parent Downloads
Advice and Information from the Scottish Government and SCIS
Following the tragic events in Manchester on on 22 May 2017, we would like to share the following advice and information which we have received via the Scottish Government and SCIS.
- Young Scot – providing guidance and advice to young people feeling worried or concerned about events currently happening around the world
- Children 1st – Parentline - 08000 28 22 33
- NSPCC – Talking about difficult topics
- Childline – Worried about the World
- BBC Newsround video for young people who may feel worried or sad having read about the events in Manchester.
- Coping with Stress after a Major Incident leaflet aimed at adults.
- Coping with Stress after a Major Incident leaflet with additional information to assist adults in supporting young people.
The School Uniform Department is located opposite the entrance to the PE department. The School uniform is solely sold within the school.
Payments can be made in cash or by cheque, payable to Hamilton College.
- Inhaler and epipen guidelines for Junior and Senior School parents and staff
- Inhaler and epipen guidelines for Nursery parents and staff
- Medication Receipt
- Permission for Across the Counter Medication
General School Information
Safeguarding and Child Protection
- Child's Plan Leaflet
- Getting it Right for Every Child Leaflet
- Named Person Leaflet
- Understanding Wellbeing Leaflet